Ideal for new builds, re-wiring projects and property refurbishments, the Kidde 4MCO is a mains powered carbon monoxide (CO) alarm that can be interconnected by wire with the Kidde Firex smoke and heat alarms. Fitted with a rechargeable lithium back-up battery, the Kidde 4MCO has a 7 year sensor lifespan and provides a warning when the unit has reached the end of it's life. The alarm is available with or without a digital display screen.
- Mains powered with 7 year sealed rechargeable lithium back-up battery
- CE marked and Kite marked to BS EN52091:2010
- Can be hard wire interconnected with the Kidde Firex range of smoke and heat alarms
- Sensitivity level: 30ppm (parts per million) CO gas
- Features a test/reset button for regular testing
- Option to have standard LED or digital display
- 7 year sensor lifespan
- 6 year manufacturers warranty
- Provides end of life warning when the alarm has reached the end of it's life
- Sounds an 85dB audible alarm on activation
- LED display indicates alarm state, power supply status and low battery
- Digital display provides early warning of intermittent and low CO levels and shows FIRE or CO when interconnected with other Kidde alarms.